LABB

LABB Magazine is a quarterly ‘coffee table’ glossy, which has been created to provide a platform for upcoming talent. LABB is dedicated to all things Fashion | Art | Photography

Thursday 8 April 2010

LABB LOVES... Illustrations by Spiros Halaris

Trolling through the my facebook like we all do (shame, I think not), I spotted this invite for the LFW AW10 show for one of my favourite designers of the moment ZIAD GHANEM.


I immediately wanted to know "WHO IS THE ILLUSTRATOR?". So say "ELLO" to super hot new talent Spiros Halaris. Pulling his inspirations from edgy couture fashion as well as "the punk movement" and rock & roll culture, Spiros creates visual designs that can easily be classified as a feast for the eyes. 
His illustrations are very inspirational and certainly WALL WORTHY. 

LABB VERDICT: A Spiros Halaris print is a definite investment.  



 Spiros will be featured in the next issue of Labb (TEXTURE LABB)
 Here is a quick preview




No comments:

Post a Comment